Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Photography

Well, here is my new Blog! It features my photography. In every single picture I've ever taken, how I take the picture is how they stay. I do not fix or edit my photographs in any way shape or form. Hope you like them!

"Life is full of amazing moments. But, a moment only lasts a moment. That's why I carry my camera with me wherever I go, because once that moment is gone, it's gone forever." - Me

"When people ask me, "why don't you use Photoshop?" I will always tell them "Nature is beautiful. Why would you want to make it artificial?"" - Me

Take a chance! Grab that camera and start taking pictures! Whether it be at a family event, a vacation, or just a walk in the park, don't be afraid to capture life's most beautiful, wonderful, and amazing moments. That moment might be gone, but your photograph will Show That Moment forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment